Let us help you craft a Kundalini retreat in Amritsar that is authentic and impactful for your students and guests.
What is offered on the retreat?
- On-site support by Hotel Sarovar Regency staff
- Use of indoor yoga space and rooftop terrace
- All meals are included in the price
- Historic & architectural walk of Amritsar neighborhood and Jallianwala Bagh
- Seva (volunteer service) opportunity at the Golden Temple
- Option to add other activities, including a trip to Goindval, the Wagah Border closing ceremony, rural farm experience, and more
Why working with us makes it easy for you and your students
- You’ll have direct communication with BJ & Lauren of RetreaTours, a U.S.-based travel company that is licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We handle all communications with Hotel Sarovar Regency regarding room reservations, use of the yoga space, excursions, meals, special guest needs, and more.
- Your guests can pay via credit card, check, or wire to a U.S.-based company.
- You get paid by a U.S. company via check, wire, or PayPal.
- We create a website for your trip.
- We can help your guests plan trip extension within India or to Nepal or Bhutan.
- We work with you to set the perfect price-point for you and your guests.